MX 5.5 Bounces messages after you restart Internet mail service

  • From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:03:16 +0200

Hi

I dont know if you have experienced this problem whereby MX bounces messages
after you restart your internet mail service with this message:

our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

      Sent:     3/4/04 8:46 PM

      'u6eaZAKZk@xxxxxxxxxxx' on 3/4/04 8:53 PM
            Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=Interfresh;l=E_SERVER-040304184619Z-4
            MSEXCH:IMS:Interfresh:EXCHANGE:E_SERVER 3902 (000B099C) Host
Unknown

All the messages in the queue are returned. I am puzzled. In this case I put
a ficticious address for test purposes.