RE: MX 5.5 Bounces messages after you restart Inte rnet mail service

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:01:13 -0500

That particular message is what I would expect (with the exception of the
formal 'our message part').  Since the domain doesn't exist, it could not
deliver the message.  It could not communicate with the intended recipient's
host, so it bounced the message.  I would have expected it to come back
without bouncing the IMS, however.

Al