[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - WindowsNetworking.com - TechGenix Launches CloudComputingAdmin.com. Sign up for a Newsletter for your Chance to Win a Google Nexus!

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:12:18 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
WindowsNetworking.com - TechGenix Launches CloudComputingAdmin.com. Sign up for
a Newsletter for your Chance to Win a Google Nexus!

Hi ExchangeList,

Just Published
TechGenix Launches CloudComputingAdmin.com. Sign up for a Newsletter for your
Chance to Win a Google Nexus! (on 22 Nov. 2013 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/sign-up-newsletter-chance-win-google-nexus.html
TechGenix is pleased to announce CloudComputingAdmin.com – a new site that
offers a unique perspective on the quickly evolving world of cloud computing.

Recent Articles & Tutorials
Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 6) (on 21 Nov. 2013
by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/automating-multi-tenancy-exchange-server-2010-sp2-part6.html
In this final article of the series Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server
2010 SP2, the author automates the entire process to create a new tenant using
Orchestrator. The same logic can be used to create new mailboxes, distribution
groups, contacts and other objects.

NETsec GALsync - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner - Exchange
Migration (on 20 Nov. 2013 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-NETsec-GALsync-Exchange-Migration-Oct13.html
NETsec GALsync was selected the winner in the Exchange Migration Category of
the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. Metalogix Email Migrator and
Priasoft Migration Suite for Exchange were runner-up and second runner-up
respectively.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part
12) (on 19 Nov. 2013 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/planning-and-migrating-small-organization-exchange-2007-2013-part12.html
In this part of the series, we'll first import the certificate to each
respective server for later use, then we'll configure Exchange client access
URLs, Outlook Anywhere, adjust settings for our built-in Exchange 2013 receive
connectors and re-create Exchange 2007 receive connectors on our new server.

Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Protection in Exchange 2013 (Part 1) (on 14 Nov.
2013 by Nuno Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/security-message-hygiene/anti-spam-and-anti-malware-protection-exchange-2013-part1.html
In this article series, the author will discuss anti-spam in Exchange 2013 and
introduce and explore the new features regarding anti-malware protection.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)