[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 2)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 06:35:52 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Capacity Planner (SCCP) 2006 is, its installation requirements and how to start
a new design using the Model Wizard. We’ll conclude our look at SCCP here in
part 2, where we’ll cover the Model Editor, the Hardware Editor and the running
of a simulation.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/System-Center-Capacity-Planner-2006-Overview-Part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.