RE: MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "John Oligario" <joligario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:49:18 -0400

I thought that advertising, like this was prohibited?  Someone should go
slap promodag's hands!

Author: Markus Klein
Server 2003 you do not have to install a second Exchange Server environment
in an isolated forest to restore a single mailbox or a single mailbox item.
You can use the recovery storage group to restore a mailbox database onto
your running Exchange Server 2003. After having done this you now have to
extract the mailbox you want to recover using the ExMerge utility.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=664