MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:52:11 +0100

Title: MSExchange.org Launches Anti Spam Section
source of information on the subject, we've decided to set up our own mini-site
in order to help anyone who's interested in combating spam on their servers.
The section will be continuously updated with the latest spam news, software,
related links and information from a wide variety of sources to cover the
different technologies being employed by anti spam vendors as well as providing
a glimpse at what the future holds in store for spam filtering.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=563