MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:38:07 +0100

Title: Secure Exchange 2000 IMAP4 Service Publishing with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 2: Understanding the Co-located SMTP Servers
IMAP4 service, we went over the procedures required to make the IMAP4 service
available to users on the Internet via ISA Server 2000 (ISA Server) Server
Publishing Rules. In this, part 2, of our secure IMAP4 publishing series, we?ll
go over the high level details required to understand the Co-located SMTP
server scenario we?re building
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=559