[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 04:05:16 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Messageware OWA Suite 2009 - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Exchange Backup & Recovery
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Messageware-OWA-Suite-2009-Exchange-OWA-Addons-May10.html
Exchange OWA Addons Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards.
AutoSpell for Outlook Web AccessRecovery for Microsoft Exchange and LOOK.WEB
(Outlook Web Group Calendar) were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Deploying Exchange Server 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 R2
(Part 9)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/deploying-exchange-server-2007-office-communications-server-2007-r2-part9.html
Server and OCS server components, the next stage is to start deploying OCS
clients.

Title:  Video: Preview of Exchange Server 2010 Servicepack 1
Author: Jaap Wesselius
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/videos/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/video-preview-exchange-server-2010-servicepack-1.html
Servicepack 1

Title:  Exchange 2010 Role Based Access Control (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/exchange-2010-role-based-access-control-part2.html
membership, roles and role assignments.

Title:  Video: Multi Mailbox Search in Exchange Server
Author: Jaap Wesselius
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/videos/exchange-server-2010/compliance-policies-archiving/video-multi-mailbox-search-exchange-server.html
Exchange Server.

Title:  Eliminating Traditional Backups using native Exchange 2010
Functionality (Part 4)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/high-availability-recovery/eliminating-traditional-backups-using-native-exchange-2010-functionality-part4.html
your traditional disk or tape based backup solution using native Exchange 2010
functionality.

Title:  Exchange 2010 Role Based Access Control (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/exchange-2010-role-based-access-control-part1.html
2010.

Title:  Eseutil - Part 1: Database Technologies
Author: Jaap Wesselius
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/eseutil-part1.html
the ESEUTIL tool.

Title:  Managing Inbox Rules in Exchange Server 2010
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/managing-inbox-rules-exchange-server-2010.html
centralized location using Exchange Management Shell.

Title:  Eliminating Traditional Backups using native Exchange 2010
Functionality (Part 3)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/high-availability-recovery/eliminating-traditional-backups-using-native-exchange-2010-functionality-part3.html
your traditional disk or tape based backup solution using native Exchange 2010
functionality.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2010. All rights reserved.