MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:00:58 -0400

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: A Look at the Exchange Monitor 2003 Tool
Author: Henrik Walther
party tool, you can monitor your Exchange 2003 server as well as the Exchange
services running on it. It’s also possible to stop, start and restart services
as well as enable and disable them. In addition, you can see the version and
build numbers of the Exchange Servers.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Look-Exchange-Monitor-2003-Tool.html

Title: Designing Outlook Forms (Part 2)
Author: Amit Zinman
using Outlook Forms by creating a sample Help Desk application. In this article
we will learn how to improve the form's GUI and use form automation to improve
the accessibility and usability of Outlook Forms.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Designing-Outlook-Forms-Part2.html

Title: Dual or Pass-Through Authentication in an Exchange 2003
Front-End/Back-End Setup
Author: Henrik Walther
pass-through authentication in an Exchange 2003 front-end/back-end setup, where
forms-based authentication isn’t enabled, and where the required Exchange
services aren’t published through an ISA Server located on the perimeter
network (aka DMZ, demilitarized zone or screened subnet).
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Dual-Pass-Through-Authentication-Exchange-2003-Front-EndBack-End.html

Title: Free/Busy Folders in Exchange Server 2003 in Depth
Author: Markus Klein
to deal with the free/busy functionality and its problems. To understand how
this works and what you have to consider in projects and processes, this
article will dive a little bit deeper into this topic. We will have a close
look at the system folder itself and how to deal with this topic during
migrations and normal work troubleshooting topics.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/FreeBusy-Folders-Exchange-Server-2003-Depth.html

Title: Offline Address Book Integrity (OABInteg) Utility Explained
Author: Henrik Walther
Integrity (OABInteg) utility, which can be of great help when troubleshooting
Offline Address Book (OAB) generation issues as well as OAB download issues.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Offline-Address-Book-Integrity-OABInteg-Utility-Explained.html

Title: Migrating from Notes Domino to Exchange 2003 using the Exchange Notes
Connector
Author: Markus Klein
primary messaging platform but, with the release of Exchange Server 2003, a lot
of them are thinking of migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. There are
many 3rd party vendors selling migration tools for migrating Notes to Exchange
but only few of them really have their own tool. A lot of these tools are
add-ons relying on the Exchange Notes Connector. This means you should have a
good idea of how it works and how it has to be configured. Within this article
you will get a deep drill-down on the step-by-step migration process using the
connector.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Notes-Domino-Exchange-2003-using-Exchange-Notes-Connector.html

Title: Public Folder Replication – Troubleshooting Basics
Author: Neil Hobson
contain user data, they also contain important system information required for
the smooth operation of your Exchange environment. Replicating these folders
between Exchange servers can sometimes be troublesome and so in this article I
want to look at the initial steps you can take to troubleshoot your public
folder replication issues.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Public-Folder-Replication-Troubleshooting.html

Title: Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 BETA (build 7623.0) Exposed
Author: Henrik Walther
improvements as well as new features included in Exchange 2003 SP2. I will also
take a look at some of the features we can expect to come with the Messaging
and Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0, which in conjunction with
Exchange 2003 SP2 enable a faster, richer, and more secure mobile Outlook
experience for your mailbox-enabled Windows Mobile 5.0 users.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Service-Pack2-BETA.html

Title: SSL Enabling OWA 2003 Using a Free 3rd Party Certificate
Author: Henrik Walther
a free 3rd party SSL certificate. Yes that’s right, free, like in “permanently
free”, not some kind of 30 day trial period.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/SSL-Enabling-OWA-2003-Using-Free-3rdParty-Certificate.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.