[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 03:03:49 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Managing Unified Messaging Auto Attendant (Part 4)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/managing-unified-messaging-auto-attendant-part4.html
Packs, the Voice Prompts distribution process among UM Servers, and look at
some performance counters to track usage.

Title:  MessageSolution Enterprise Email Archive - Voted MSExchange.org
Readers’ Choice Award Winner - Exchange Archiving
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Email-Archiving-MessageSolution-Enterprise-Jul08.html
winner in the Exchange Archiving Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice
Awards. Symantec Enterprise Vault and Archive Attender were first runner-up and
second runner-up.

Title:  12 Tips to Optimize an Exchange 2007 Infrastructure (Part 1)
Author: Rui Silva
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/12-tips-optimize-exchange-2007-infrastructure-part1.html
2007 environment.

Title:  Testing Exchange 2007 With PowerShell (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/monitoring-operations/testing-exchange-2007-powershell-part2.html
available with Exchange 2007, what they do, and how to use them.

Title:  Managing Unified Messaging Auto Attendant (Part 3)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/managing-unified-messaging-auto-attendant-part3.html

Title:  GroupWise to Exchange 2007 - Interoperability and Migration (Part 8)
Author: Nathan Winters
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/groupwise-exchange-2007-interoperability-migration-part8.html
what the tool does, why, and how to get the best out of it.

Title:  Exchange 2007 Sizing Cheat Sheet
Author: Rui Silva
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planning-architecture/exchange-2007-sizing-cheat-sheet.html

Title:  Integrating ISA Server 2006 with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007:
Chapter 3 - Guarding Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Web Access
Author: Fergus Strachan
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/security-message-hygiene/integrating-isaserver-2006-microsoft-exchange-server-2007-chapter3-guarding-microsoft-exchange-server-outlook-web-access.html
'Integrating ISA Server 2006 with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007', exclusively
available on MSExchange.org!

Title:  Managing Unified Messaging Auto Attendant (Part 2)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/managing-unified-messaging-auto-attendant-part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2008. All rights reserved.