MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:27:01 +0200

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Add an extra antivirus engine to Exchange for free! - GFI releases GFI
MailSecurity Freeware
Author: Admin
outbreaks, GFI today released a freeware version of GFI MailSecurity. The
freeware version scans inbound and outbound mail using a single anti-virus
engine and can also check message bodies and subjects for keywords; this
feature can be used to detect inappropriate mail.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=582

Title: Secure Exchange Server 2003 POP3 Publishing
Author: Thomas Shinder
using the Exchange Server 2003 POP3 service. However, in order to secure user
credentials and data moving between the email client and server, you have to
use SSL/TLS security. Check out this article and find out how to use ISA Server
2000 to provide secure POP3 access.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=583

Title: SMTP Virtual Server Uncovered
Author: Amit Zinman
very useful when configuring servers to deal with mail problems such SPAM
attacks and virus outbreaks. This article will provide some insight into better
SMTP queue management to improve your ability to cope when your queues get
swamped with spam and virus outbreaks.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=581

Title: Keep Active Directory Schema Updates Under Control (Part 1).
Author: Alex Zammit
of the Windows Platform. Many organizations moving from NT4 have Active
Directory as one of the top reasons why they should upgrade. The power of AD
does not come for free; with it brings new administrative challenges. In this
series of two articles I will focus on Active Directory Schema extensions. What
happens when an application extends your schema and why should an Administrator
pay special care to the deployment process of these extensions?
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=580

Title: Discuss Exchange 2003 on our new Exchange 2003 forums!
Author: Admin
we have added a number of Exchange 2003 forums to our <a
href=http://forums.msexchange.org>Message Boards</a>, a great place to discuss
the finer details of configuration and implementation with over 11,000 other
Exchange admins and enthusiasts. We also extend our invitation to non-members
to register and join in the discussions.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=579

Title: Exchange Server 2003 Mailbox Recovery
Author: Markus Klein
welcome Markus Klein (MCSE & MCT) to our team of authors. With the new release
of Exchange Server, Microsoft provides some more ways to easily recovery a
mailbox from an online backup or if it is accidentally deleted. Within this
article we will have a close look at these new features.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=578

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2003. All rights reserved.