MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:38:25 +0200

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000 -
Table of Contents
2003 Outlook Web Access Web site using ISA Server 2000. The inspiration behind
this series was the realization that ISA Server 2000 provides an absolutely
unique ability to protect my OWA 2003 Web sites in a way that no other firewall
in its class can do. Check out this series *before* you publish that OWA 2003
site!
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=576

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 3: SSL Bridging Drill Down and Requesting a Web Site Certificate
drill down on SSL to SSL bridging and the importance of Web site certificate
configuration. Then the steps by steps for obtaining the Web site certificate
and exporting it are discussed. Come on in if your wresting with OWA publishing
and certificate assignment!
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=575

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000
Part 2: Understanding SSL Bridging and Installing an Enterprise CA
OWA site using ISA Server 2000, we went over some of the advantages the
Exchange 2003 OWA site has over previous versions and a high level overview of
the steps required to make the internal Exchange 2003 OWA available to external
network users via ISA Server 2000 Web Publishing Rules. In this article we'll
look at how the ISA Server firewall uses SSL bridging to provide a unique level
of protection for your Exchange 2003 OWA site
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=574

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000
2000 and Exchange 2003 services. If you are running, or plan to run, Exchange
2000 or 2003 services and want to make those services available to external
network users, then it behooves you replace any existing firewall setup you
current have in place and use an ISA Server 2000-based firewall offering. Check
out this series on OWA 2003 publishing to get off to a good start.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=573

Title: Exchange 2000 Postmaster@IP And Abuse@IP Mailboxes
Exchange 2000 server, you will not be able to do so with ADUC. This article
describes a way in which it can be done with ADSI Edit.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=570

Title: Exchange Server 2003 Is Released to Manufacturing
Exchange Server 2003, the next edition of its messaging server. Customers can
order a 120-day evaluation kit and sign up for an Outlook Web Access
demonstration account. According to a recent study* by IDC, Microsoft Exchange
led the Integrated Collaborative Environment market with 12.2 percent revenue
growth worldwide over the previous year.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=569

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2003. All rights reserved.