[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 05:04:34 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  What actually is a JBOD and how might it be used in Exchange 2010
Author: Andy Grogan
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/high-availability-recovery/what-actually-is-jbod-how-might-used-exchange-2010.html
looks like, the "Pro's and Con's" of JBODs, and how they can be used in an
Exchange 2010 context.

Title:  Using Forefront Server Protection Management Console 2010 (Part 1)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/security-message-hygiene/using-forefront-server-protection-management-console-2010-part1.html
Forefront Protection for Exchange environment using Forefront Protection Server
Management Console 2010.

Title:  Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Servers - Voted MSExchange.org
Readers' Choice Award Winner - Exchange Backup & Recovery
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Symantec-Backup-Exec-for-Windows-Servers-Exchange-Backup-Recovery-Apr11.html
winner in the Exchange Backup & Recovery Category of the MSExchange.org
Readers' Choice Awards. Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange and CA ARCserve
Backup were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Monitoring Exchange 2010 with OpsMgr 2007 R2 (Part 1)
Author: Rui Silva
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/monitoring-exchange-2010-opsmgr-2007-r2-part1.html
System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 R2.

Title:  Priority Queuing in Exchange 2010 (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/priority-queuing-exchange-2010-part2.html
Exchange 2010, this time covering protocol logging and then enabling priority
queuing.

Title:  Exchange 2010 Archiving (Part 3)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/podcasts/exchange-server-2010/compliance-policies-archiving/exchange-2010-archiving-part3.html
interviews Ankur Kothari about the archiving features in Exchange 2010 SP1.
Ankur is a Senior Technical Product Manager from the Exchange team at Microsoft.

Title:  Exchange 2010 Hosting - Real World Consideration (Part 2)
Author: Andy Grogan
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/migration-deployment/exchange-2010-hosting-real-world-consideration-part2.html
Considerations series, we will cover Directory Synchronization, Virus and Spam,
migration and redundancy considerations.

Title:  Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 3)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/managing-certificates-exchange-server-2010-part3.html
export certificates using Exchange Management Console and Shell.

Title:  Priority Queuing in Exchange 2010 (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/priority-queuing-exchange-2010-part1.html
2010.

Title:  Exchange 2010 Online (Office 365) Beta Demystified (Part 1 ) - The
Basics
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/exchange-2010-online-office-365-beta-demystified-part1.html
details of Exchange Online 2010 included with Office 365.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2011. All rights reserved.