[ExchangeList] Re: MSExchangeAL Perfmon grayed

  • From: ajit yadav <ajityadav82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:48:47 +0530 (IST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Devon ,

I have checked in my Exchange FE server and i was also not able to select the
AL(address list ) counter, it is showing gray to me also.  what I  am assuming
here  that  AL performance counter is part of the system folder  and system
folder is  part of public folder  and default public folder has not been
activated o the front End server. So that is why is showing gray.

Regards
AJit kumar
messaging Team

Can you let us know why do you want to set AL  counter on FE server ?