MS Exchange Information Store service returned error 4021

  • From: "Goutham Kuppaiah" <kgoutham_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 05:39:48 -0600

Hi
 I am working on an Outlook Application and Folder Management. I was
working on an userid "XYZ" with the NT server. The id "XYZ" was removed
accidentally and after that the services namely :
 1. MS Exchange Event Service
 2. MS Exchange Information Store Service
 3. MS Exchange Message Transfer Agent (MTA)
 4. MS Exchange Directory Services
are not starting.
XYZ has been given the administrator privileges in the Domain.
The system reports the following error when trying to start the  "MS
Exchange Information Store"

The Error reported is : "The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service
terminated with service-specific error 4021."

In the Event Viewer, it says that it cannot connect to the MS exchange
Server Directory Service (Event ID being 1121) and cannot initialise
MS Exchange Information Store (Event ID being 5000).

Please let me know if any solution is available for this problem so that
the services will start.

Let me know details
- Reg User Permissions
- Reg the Startup Profiles