MS Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Bernard Gabriel" <bernard.gabriel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:28:31 -0700

Hello! Can anyone help me about my MS Exchange server 5.5
I'm using the Outlook Express sending emails is fine and Receiving from
other domain site, but the only problem is Yahoo email cannot send. I dont
now what is the problem. It returns me a message of;

Bernard email yahoo on Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:49:18 +0800
    The recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the message
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=PPNBD;l=SCSRVR0512140143YZ6C1QMH

Please help me..
Thank you..