RE: MAD Monitoring thread error

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:22:58 +0200

Hi Lorie,
Look at this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810861

Dolly Bareqet
System Administrator
Tel: 972-3-6449333 Ext.240
Mobile:972-54-957550
dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.imd-soft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorie Gordon [mailto:lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:52 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Found word(s) internet list error
marketing email e-mail in the Text body. - [exchangelist] MAD Monitoring
thread error

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I am getting the following errors every 5 minutes in my Exchange app log
after moving Exchange to a new server.  I have looked up these errors in
the
KB and have tried everything except reinstalling (I will be doing that
this
weekend).  My question is:  Has anyone ever had this issue before and
what
did you do to correct it.  My Exchange server is running fine - sending,
receiving, etc.  I have seen no problems as a result of these errors.  I
am
also planning on upgrading to Enterprise edition this weekend - Is that
as
easy as just running setup?  Any heads up would be appreciated!

The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the
DS,
error '0x80041010'.
The MAD Monitoring thread is initializing.

Thanks,
Lorie

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments)
may
contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole use
of
the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient,
please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message, permanently
deleting the original message and destroying any hard copies of the
original
message that may have been created.