RE: Low Disk Space in Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:37:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> Thanks for ur mails. I want to info you that my i am experiencing low
> disk space in my primary partition drive C and exchange is installed on
> f drive.

You should also identify where all the space is going.  One way is to use
the "diruse.exe" program that comes with the Win2k (not Win2k3) Server
Resource Kit.  Kinda clunky but it deoes the job.  It will tell you all
dirs that are chewing up more than a specified amount of space.  I am not
aware of a similar tool for Win2k3, if anyone is pls let me know!

best regards
Mike