RE: Low Disk Space in Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:29:51 -0500

Also, make sure your transaction logs are on a different drive than your
system partition.  Have your backups been failing recently?  If so your logs
could be growing and eating up space if they are going to the same drive as
your OS.

If it's not transaction logs, what's changed recently to take up space?  Why
are you getting into a low disk condition?  I would certainly want to know
that ASAP to ensure it doesn't happen again if at all possible.