Lost my Exchange 2003 Can someone lend a hand please?
- From: "Ola One" <ola_atb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:12:42 -0500
I have installed Exchange 2003 and configured 2 other domains to be hosted
with the same server. Everything was perfectly working, but I needed to move
it from one network to another, and when I changed the IP address from
192.168.2.x to 192.168.1.x, I had to delete my reverse lookup zone and
created a new one, and after that, I started getting HTTP/1.1 Error 503. I
looked for solutions in MS KB and I could not resolve this problem. In
tweaking the system some more (Reinstalling Exchange), I was able to get my
OWA logon page again, and now what I have is
error code 404 page cannot be displayed.
Microsoft suggested the following solution
1. Click Start, point to Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then
click Internet Services Manager.
2. Right-click Default Web Site, and then click Properties.
3. Click the ISAPI Filters tab.
4. Click exchfilt, and then click Remove.
5. Click Apply, and then click OK.
However, my ISAPI Filters tab has no such thing as exchfilt.
Can someone please help me, it is really urgent.
Thanks in advance.
Other related posts: