[ExchangeList] Re: Looking for an Exchange Expert in NY

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:49:32 -0400

Not in new York anymore, but available for a call if it will help.  Since you didn't include contact info, feel free to email me the details offline at rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks,

Rick

Hi list

One of my partner companies in NY has an Exchange issue. To cut a long story short, they installed a new ex2k3 server without removing the old one which died of a hardware fault.. Now they are having issues, there’s a surprise.

Has anyone on the list got the time & experience to go have a look at it? Or at least contact them by phone?

If so email me offline.