RE: Looking for a few individuals who would be willing to help me get grant money for an MCSE Certification program...

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:23:34 -0700

Hi Devin,

I have been supporting Microsoft Server Technologies for the past ten years (
NT3.51, 4.0, 2000, 2003 ). I have also worked as an apprentice electrician in a
former career back in the 80's. Overall I love what I do, however the past four
years it has been tough finding good paying jobs in my area and I have no
desire to relocate. HVAC is also a good trade and pays well, but I would have
to say that this is much more challenging career. Keep in mind that you have to
do a lot of reading on your own and have to enjoy trying to solve problems.

Hope this helps!

Jose Medeiros
Former VP, NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT