Looking for a few individuals who would be willing to help me get grant money for an MCSE Certification program...

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:10:09 -0700

Hi All,

I am currently applying for grant money to help pay for the MCSE Fast Track
program here in Seattle, WA.

I have been asked to do a phone interview with a few willing individuals who
are not only
*in the IT industry
but also
*in a position in hiring techs/administrators...

I'm wondering if anyone is in this type of position and would be willing to do
a quick phone interview..I understand there is nothing really in it for you,
but it would greatly help me if 1-2 of your would be willing to do a 5-10
minute phone interview.  It consists of basic job/hiring questions with respect
to MCSE vs Non-Certified people and how it affects their chances to get a job.

Please note, I am NOT asking for a job, nor asking for a job interview...this
is simply for me to be able to document information concerning an in demand job
and hopefully backup my case with the granting association...

Please email me directly if anyone would be willing to help me with this.

Thank you in advance,
Devin McBride