Looking for Input

  • From: "Ollo Lloyd" <ollo@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:58:01 -0700

Hello everyone,
We are in the process of setting up  or disaster recovery backbone
Productions site has one exchange server 2003 that is currently housing
about 50 e-mail accounts.  I am planning on placing an other server
oversite connected thru a P2P VPN.  Should I bring the backup server into
the organization and then configure a second store on that box?  Then
periodically restore the store from server one to server 2.  Not sure if
any of this is making sense - Any input will be greatly appreciated.