RE: Logging into OWA with UPN email address and password

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:50:17 -0400

There is a known bug in XP. This problem is fixed with SP2. If you
install SP2 you can use the UPN format login. If you don't like SP2, you
have to contact MS product support to get the patch to resolve this
issue. I don't remember the KB article number, but search in Kbase you
will find it.

Regards,

Raj