[ExchangeList] Re: Local Password need to be reset

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:14:10 -0400

Look into "pspasswd" from Sysinternals....

Its exactly what you want.

Thanks

On 7/15/06, shorabh upadhyay <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

                  I know that this Forum is not for these kinds of Problems/Solutions discussions. But I was not getting the right place for this Query that's why I had posted this query here. Please suggest the solution for the following condition:-

                   We have Windows Server 2003 domain with around 600 Clients. All clients have Windows XP Pro. Installed.

            We have already renamed the local administrator account on all client machines but now I want to reset the password of all client machines and condition is that we have to do it periodically like weekly or monthly.

             Now I am looking for any script, any command line or any utility with the help of which I can do this activity form a centralized location with minimum efforts.

        I had search GOOGLE lots of time but not get the exactly solutions.

Thanks in advance !!!

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay