RE: Live Communications Server 2003 or Exchange 20 03 with Messenging Services

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:13:27 -0400

Reason why I asked,

    I customer wants to know what would replace Netmeeting/ILS and
Sharepoint Team Services v1.0.  They would like a pilot of the new
technology, is this possible, eventhough its hasn't been released yet?
How would I be able to get a copy of LCS (a.ka. RTC2003), if not would I
be able to setup Messenging on Exchange 2003 or do I have to wait for
that too?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/lcserver/default.asp