[ExchangeList] Re: LLS issue

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <Dolly.Bareqet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:11:53 +0200

Look at:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=213&eventno=52&source=License
Service&phase=1

Dolly

  _____

From: Andrew English [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew English
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:48 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LLS issue

I am getting the following error message between my Windows 2000 Server
and 2003 Server machines.

Source: LicenseService

Event ID: 213

Replication of license information failed because the License Logging
Service on server \\ASNMAIL could not be contacted.

I read Microsoft's Q198132 which only covers Windows 2000 and NT servers
and explains it's an RPC issue. I am wondering if there is a fix for
this?

Regards,

Andrew

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering this communication to the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. iMDsoft shall
not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature in connection with any
information received in error.