Key Technical Exchange Migration Issues

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:32:30 +0300

Hello all,

I am in the process of submitting my migration budget to the board and would
like ask all what I need to go and tell them about the new system that will
justify the cost of licensing. I have a few like Exchange 5.5 support will
be stopped sometime this year; we have excellent reference and support for
the new system; OWA has been enhanced; and others.

Could you guys give me more issues which are out there that I will use to
convince these guys.

Regards

Thomas E. Kamire
Systems Engineer