RE: Kerberos authentication from FE to BE

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:14:14 -0500

I think Al's question was 'Please list all the ports you opened between the
FE and BE servers on the firewall."  Saying you have all the necessary ones
open doesn't really help us help you - without knowing exactly what ports
are open, there is no way anyone can say if additionally opening port 88 is
enough.

Rick