Is there a way to speed up document downloads with Outlook 2002

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:14:56 -0700

My boss is trying to download over a cellular internet connection and it goes
so slow when he tries to save something in Outlook - but he connects to AOL
and it is downloaded in 3 minutes - is there something I should know about
the Exchange server that could help to speed up downloads or is this a case
of bandwidth - AOL can provide lots of speed and I am limited to what my
connection has.

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org
1-888-693-5267 ext 129
Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)