[ExchangeList] Is it possible to have an Win2000 Primary Domain Contr. with Exchange 2007?

  • From: "Jon Nielsen 1508 A/S" <jni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:41:15 +0200

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the installation/migration of an Exchange 2000 to
Exchange 2007.

The Exchange is totay running at a SBS (Small Business Server 2000), but I
would like to move the Exchange to a new server, running 2003 R2.
The only issue that I can see, is that our present Domain Controllor, won't be
able to make it? or will I be able to make some sort of replication between our
existing Active Directory, and the one lying below on the 2003 server, running
the Exchange 2007?

Regards Jon