RE: Is it possible to change domain.com/exchange to mail.domain.com ?

  • From: Saud <saud@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 22:45:15 +0300

With IT, there is always a way. Some ways may be cheap and conniving, some others a perfect solution.
In this case: Cheap and conniving...
This of course only forwards you to the mail page, you place this in the InetPub\WWWROOT directory. The bad news is that you then get forwarded to /exchange.

I place what there ? I don't get it. Your message was a bit different from the usual ones.
I can see it for a couple of seconds then it disappears and there is no code or whatsoever
to place in the WWWROOT folder. I'd really appreciate sending what I missed again.
The only way I could read the message properly is by hitting the reply button.

Even more cheap and conniving, use the above page, in a frame, with one frameset. This way they stay at http://mail.domain.com/ the entire time.

I appreciate your help. I'll do the above when I get that "above page".

Best Regards
Saud