Intersite Directory Replication has stoped functioning

  • From: Emmanuel Chimuka <ChimukaE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:29:10 +0200

I have a Exch 5.5 server in one site and Exch 2000 and Exch 5.5 servers in
the other, connected by a site connector. Replication has stopped and I have
error: 'Exception e0010002 has occurred with parameters 9 and 9 (internal ID
30503b2). Contact Microsoft Technical Support for assistance."

I have restarted both directory services on Exch 5.5. I have also recreated
the site connector. This hasn't worked at all. I have service pack 4 on Exch
5.5 servers. Please help on how I can resolve this replication problem.