RE: Internet file formats (file extensions)

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:32:29 -0400

That is your Exchange SERVER, not your Exchange ORGANIZATION. The string
has to contain your Exchange Organization.

Your organization is found most easily in ESM, left pane, topmost item
that has the little "globe" as it's icon, and is followed by
"(Exchange)".

By default, this is "First Organization".