Interesting Problem

  • From: "John Tan" <jtan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:09:17 -0400

Don't know if anyone has seen this.  Using Outlook 2002, when I type in
a contact in the To field and I also add a contact in the CC field, then
send it out, only the contact in the CC field gets the email.  The
recipients in the To field never get the email.  I check the Sent folder
and the To field is empty.  This is a group that is being sent to in the
To field.  I check the properties of the group and all the members are
there.  I check the Outlook Address Book and the group is not there, it
is in the Global Address List which it's supposed to be there.  This
happens to more than one person so it's not a local issue or an end-user
issue.  I'm stumped.

Regards,

John