RE: Interesting Exchange / Outlook issue

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:06:00 -0500

Rene, I'm interested in hearing what the impact is of this issue to what
you're doing.  When you add the permissions to the mailbox, the group gets
converted by store which is expected.  The user is not the one that is
adding the security token, the store is. The store has that permission and
requires it for the change in permission type.

My question is whether or not this negatively impacts or if you're looking
at a problem down the road?

Al