Interest In An Exchange Add-On For Sending SMS Messages.

  • From: "Joe Thompson" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:05:26 -0000

Hi. I'm new to this list and I'm posting to try and gauge whether or not
their would be any interest in an Exchange add-on that would enable
users to send SMS text messages via Outlook.

We've already written an Outlook add-on which is proving quite popular (
as we provide it free and only charge for SMS messages sent ) and I'm
trying to see if there would be any interest in a cheap ( around $500 )
add-on for Exchange that would enable administrators to enable or
disable SMS messages centrally.

I know that SMS messaging is not very popular in the States but it's
very big and very useful here in Europe. So, would there be any interest
in this product if I decided to write it?

Cheers

Joe Thompson http://www.txtgateway.com