Intellegent Message Filter question

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:29:56 -0700

Hello:

I am running Exchange 2003 and using the Intellegent Message Filter (IMF). I
have this installed elsewhere without issue. At two new sites however, the
IMF does not seem to be detecting any messages.

I have set it to take No Action (so that I can monitor it and set the
appropraite levels). I have set both the Gateway and Junk threshholds to 1
(that is, monitor all traffic). The checkbox for that SMTP virtual server is
checked. However when I launch Perfmon and add counters for each level of
"Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of X", nothing registers. I know that
mail is coming in.

Any ideas why I'm not seeing anthing here?

Thanks.