RE: Integrating Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:05:31 -0700

Aamir,

Try watching
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?culture=en-us&EventID=1032262237&CountryCode=US
  and http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/webcasts.mspx these webasts
are very helpful.

If I were you I would migrate to Exchange 2003 as the Active Directory
Connector has been improved considerably and it is much easier to configure
then the version provided with Exchange 2000.

The documentation on the Exchange 2000 & 2003 CD ROM are also very helpful.

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net