Instant messaging

  • From: "S.Qamar Abbas" <onlyscorpions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 02:20:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear.......

In article " The Exchange 2000 Server Instan Messaging Service" Author: Will
Schmied, Date: Jan 21,2002, Its a very good explained procedure to install
Instant messaging service on the computer running Exchange 2000.

BUT..Still I could not find the solution to my problem, the problem is:

According to the article ,

Creating an Instant Messaging home server:

   In the Protocols node, which is under the server node, right-click on the
Instant Messaging (RVP) item, click New > Instant Messaging Virtual Server,
which will bring up the window shown in Figure 6.

The problem I have is.... I cant find Instant Messaging(RVP) item in the
Protocol node. :(

How will I be able to find out ......???

Thanx In advance