RE: Installing MS Exchange 2003

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:04:44 -0000

You do not run DCPROMO on your Exchange server, you should already have an
Active Directory infrastructure in place.

When you install Exchange it will check to make sure the ForestPrep and
DomainPrep have been run, if they have not then it will do them for you, you
will need to have Schema Admin and Enterprise Admin rights.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or telephone +44 118 909 3233