[ExchangeList] Re: Installation of Exchange 2003 SP2

  • From: "Spencer Read" <spencer.read@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:18:52 -0000

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/sp2-faq.mspx

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amit Kapoor
Sent: 01 February 2007 12:35
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Installation of Exchange 2003 SP2

Hi,

I have Exchange 2003 Standard Edition running on Windows 2003.

I want to install the SP2 for Exchange server.

Can somebody tell me the whole procedure and what are the pre-requisites
required for it.

Regards

Amit Kapoor

CONFIDENTIALITY - All information contained in this e-mail, all of its
schedules, and attachments shall be deemed confidential and proprietary to
Nemesis (GB) Ltd and "THE INTENDED RECIPIENT". If this e-mail has reached you
in error you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this
e-mail. You should destroy the message and any attachments and schedules and
notify the author by replying to this e-mail.