Installaion Help

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:01:54 -0700

Hello All,
We have two windows 2003 servers. This is the the forest server running
windows 2003/Exchange server 2003 std edition with service pack2.
I am planning to insatll Exchange server 2003 service Pack2.I printed and
read exchange server 2003 service pack 2 release notes
Before moving forward, I need what things need to be considered.
As per the notes:
1. Windows 2003 servpice pack1
2. Hot fixes: 898060: How can i check manually whether i installed already
or not. I try to search with in windows dir. No results.
If not i need to intall this one before installing sp2.
3.Do we need to install this one? : Windows Server 2003 may stop
responding when you  enable the ?Sender ID Filtering? setting on an SMTP
virtual server in Exchange Server 2003 SP2.
3. What else i need to consider.
Please help me out.
thanks for all your help.
Suresh