RE: In-place upgrade from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:50:58 -0400

If was me I'll recommend to backup the config files, uninstall and reinstall in
the same folder after upgrade and make sure that you have at least a hard copy
of each page of settings. Sometimes is better to take a look instead of only
replace it.

Hermano Queiroz <mailto:hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Coordinator of Network Services
Phone:(270) 789-5202