Re: InoculateIT for Exchange

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:36:19 -0600

We are using Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition with Exchange Option on
our Exchange 2000 server (we also used it previously on 5.5) It does an
excellent job of picking up viruses in email BEFORE it gets to the user.
There are many many options in the version for Exchange 2000, you can
automatically have the server send an email to the person who sent the
infected email as well as to administrators.

We never had much success with the Computer Associates Inoculate It
software thats why we switched and couldn't be happier!