Re: Information Store Will not start

  • From: arun senthil <s_enthilarun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

check the exchange related services and running if not start the services and
mount the information store.

Kumar

mohammed.malik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

I have just installed my first Exchange 2003 server and the Information Store
will not start.  The error in the event log is

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with
service-specific error 0 (0x0).

I checked on TechNet and they stated that the Exchange Domain servers group of
the child domain should be a member of the Enterprise Exchange servers group in
the Parent domain.  I made the change rebooted the server and the same problem.

Any ideas?

Mohammed Malik
(Senior Systems Support Engineer)

Gullivers Travel Associates