Implementing MS EXCHANGE 2003 on 3 sites

  • From: JAZZ_VOICE <thejazz_voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:07:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys, i have 3 offices located in different sites but within the country.

  Main office is ABC   , branches AAA  and BBB.

  Can someone post some recommendations? My plan is to install exchnge 2k3 in
my main office then the branches will connect my exchange via RPC over HTTP...
using Outlook...

  I need to have a back.up... incase of hardware ./software failures...

  I read some interorg feature in exchange 2k3 , coz im planning to install two
exchange 2k3 servers lets say both in my branch offices... this will replicate
to my main exchange located in my main office..

  Need help..tnx..

  sly

 "Death can always take life from you but never will it take away what you've
created in life "

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos