RE: Immediate NDR delivery failure

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:48:48 -0300

        I had some kind of problem like that at home, but the issue was: I
connect at www.aol.com.br but my e-mail address was something@xxxxxxx
(without .br)

        I know its sound silly, but aol works like that, you connect in
www.aol.com.br and your e-mail address is something@xxxxxxx

        Try to check that.

        Regards.

Dêniz Feital