ISA and exchange on port 25

  • From: "kawa rahimi" <kritnl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:46:09 -0600

Hi

I am using Windows 2000 server with ISA server. I am able to brouws
internet on the LAN and the server via ISA. When ISA service is running I
am unable to send and receive email. It look like the port 25 is been
blocked. Can someone tell me how to allow ISA to let inbound and outbound
email via port 25. ? I am using SMTP as mail connector. Do I need any
other port setup on the ISA.
If the ISA service has been disabled I am able to send and receive.
Any information abount port setting under ISA will be welcome.

Regards

Kevin